Thursday, May 24, 2012

Picture Challenge! - Day 8

Day 8 - A picture of something you want to do before you die

Well, there are quite a lot of things I'd like to do before I die...but there is one thing that I would really really like to do.

Go on a mission trip.

Over the past several months our church has done backyard bible clubs each Wednesday night. I've had the opportunity to help with bible clubs, and it has been such an amazing experience. I've seen how much joy can come from being around those kids...their sweet smiles, long hugs, desire to listen and learn, and cheerful attitudes are such a blessing.

I would like to go on a mission trip overseas, but God's plan might be for me to do something right here in my own country. I don't know yet, but I do know that I want to do something. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment