Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Picture Challenge! - Day 13

Day 13 - A picture of your day

A picture of my day...well, unless I'm going to take a picture of sleeping late, eating waffles, doing math and science, taking the ITBS, eating lunch, going walking, cooking supper, going to my grandparents, going running, working in the garden, and listening to music...then I suppose I'll just have to pick one thing :)

Today I was in the mood to cook...so I decided to make a dessert! My mom suggested that I make this wonderful chocolatey cake/brownie/wonderfulness stuff (as I call it...it's technically called texas sheet cake..but I like my name better hehe) Anyways! To begin with I had to make my mom a pinterest account (which was an adventure in itself) so I could find the recipe since one of her friends had pinned it on their pinboard (I think that's what it's called..haha). So I finally found the recipe and started concocting the wonderful chocolatey cake/brownie/wonderfulness stuff :D

The stuff looked amazing...and smelled even more amazing. I forgot to take a picture of it when it was in the pan, though! :P Soo...you get the next best thing. A picture of me holding a plate with a piece of it. And, you even get to hear a funny story! Yep. So, I was in the kitchen taking a picture of myself holding the plate with a piece of cake on it...and apparently my mom walked by the window (she was outside) and saw me doing it. Later she came in and asked whyyy I was taking a picture with the cake? "Maybe I should let you make cake more often if it makes you that happy..." she said. Haha :) I explained...and we laughed. And it twas' funny :)

So there you have it! A picture of my day :)

Oh, and please excuse my cheesy smile.

2 comments:

  1. Looks good! And your hair looks so long! Has it grown that much since I last saw you ;)?? Which was over a week ago :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya! that's what happens when you go and get sick!! haha :) i miss you! :(

    ReplyDelete