Saturday, May 26, 2012

Picture Challenge! - Day 10

Day 10 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel

I haven't traveled much...I've never been on a plane, never left the United States, and only set foot in 9 states. And I'm perfectly content with that...for now at least. I've never been a huge fan of traveling - now, don't get me wrong, I love vacations to the beach or camping or things like that - but I've never had much of a desire to go far from my home state of Georgia...much less out of the country. But if I were to travel somewhere, I think I would go to Hawaii.

Yep, there's just something about Hawaii...the soft sand, towering palm trees, clear water, blue skies, and warm weather that make it seem so inviting! I mean, come on, who can look at that picture and not want to go there?! :)  




No comments:

Post a Comment