Saturday, May 19, 2012

Picture challenge! - Day 3

Day 3 - A picture that makes you laugh


Now, there are LOTS of pictures that make me laugh. But, I'm sure some of them are ones people would prefer that I not post on my blog for all to see...haha. But this picture is one of those that make me laugh. It's absolutely hilarious, right?! Heh...actually, probably not. Or at least probably not to you...maybe you think it's a little odd...but I highly doubt your rolling on the floor laughing right now. :) But this picture is actually pretty funny to me...when we were having a photo shoot last year we took tons of pictures in our yard. And I had the *cough* brilliant *cough* idea to take a picture in the little old yellow and orange car! Which, I should add, had many bugs and spiders happily living in it. Well, to make a short story even shorter...we got the pictures of me in the little yellow and orange car. But they definitely weren't quite as cool looking as we imagined haha. And I also got kinda stuck. But hey, I learned a very valuable lesson! When they say those little cars are meant for ages 3-7...............they mean it. ;)


Happy Saturday!
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment