Monday, May 21, 2012

Picture Challenge! - Day 5

Day 5 - A picture of something you really like

Well, I "really like" a lot of things. I really like ice cream...and swimming...and warm weather...and being with my friends...and spending time with my family...and wearing flip flops and shorts and tshirts...and lemonade...and going on vacation...and cookouts...and not having to do school...and going shopping...and a whole lot of other things!...but, since I couldn't exactly post a picture of all those things...I am posting a picture of SUMMER! Yep, summer is definitely something I really like! According to my friend, who's amazingly amazing blog can be looked at here, I've been itching for summer to get here ever since last fall...and that's probably true :) haha....and now, it's 3 days away! YAY. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment