Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Picture Challenge! - Day 6

Day 6 - A picture of your favorite band or artist

As you probably know by now from all my talk about music in my posts on here...I really like music! There are so many great songs, artists, and bands out there...and my favorite always seems to be changing...haha...but right now it is.....

*drumroll*

Francesca Battistelli!



5 Reasons Why I like Francesca Battistelli!
1. Her music makes me get that warm fuzzy wonderful feeling when I listen to it :D
2. Her name is fun to say.
3. She has a contagious smile!
4. Her songs happen to be some of the only songs my friends and I could all sing (seeing as we have very different voice ranges) haha...so...yay for Francesca Battistelli's music!
5. Her songs make me happy!









By the way...if you haven't listened to the songs from her album My Paper Heart, then go listen to them now. I command you. Not really :) But! If you haven't heard them you're definitely missing out! And what's this? I even made it easy for you! You can click here and go straight to the songs :)

Have a super day!
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment