Thursday, May 17, 2012

Picture Challenge! - Day 1

Picture Challenge Day 1 - A picture of yourself with ten facts

I was looking through the pictures on my computer, trying to figure out which one I should use...and I decided to use this one. It's a not-so-great-quality picture that my cousin randomly took on his ipod on the way home from school one day...but I think it captures the "real" me pretty well. :) (oh...and ignore the weird white spot on my face. I have no clue why that's there..)

10 Facts!
1. I love to laugh!....perhaps you could already tell that by the picture? :)
2. I really really really like music! Some people might think I'm a wee bit obsessed with listening to the radio...and perhaps it's true...but - hey, it's all my favorite songs! :)
3. I think chocolate is wonderful. And so are frappuccinos. From Starbucks. Yummmm.
4. I can type, run, and do dishes really fast. Notttt at the same time though!
5. I actually somewhat enjoy cleaning...but I like it best when I choose to do it...not when I have to. :)
6. When people first meet me they often think that I'm shy. Like...really really super shy. But...if you know me somewhat well at all...then you know that is NOT the case! :)
7. I like school. Now, don't get me wrong, I definitely like not doing school better...but, when I have to, school isn't all that bad. :)
8. I like to cook!...and I also really like to eat. hehe
9. Sports are great. They're best when I get to play them though...watching them...is okay...but playing is oh so much more fun! :D
10. The most important fact you should know about me...is that I am a child of God. I was saved at the age of 6 and my life has been different ever since!


And that, my fellow bloggers, is day one of my picture challenge!
Emily

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to the rest of the challenges! Really good picture of you too :)

    Haley

    ReplyDelete