Monday, March 5, 2012

Trust

Yesterday we had a great Sunday School lesson on TRUST. We read several verses and looked at the many benefits of trusting in God.

These are some of the verses...

John 20:29 Then Jesus told him, “Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”

If we trust, we are blessed.

Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;  in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.

If we trust, He will make our paths straight.


Psalm 125:1 Those who trust in the LORD are like Mount Zion, which cannot be shaken but endures forever. 

If we trust, we will not be shaken.

Matthew 28:20 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

If we trust, He will be with us always.
 
2 Corinthians 12:9-10 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong. 

If we trust, when we are weak, He will make us strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment