Friday, March 2, 2012

Welcome

Hello there...
As some of you may have noticed, I hadn't made a blog post in quite a while until yesterday. When I first started this blog back in November, I made several posts, but as time went on I slowly stopped making posts as often. But now, thanks to one of my friends, I've decided to try to keep my blog updated, and catch up on other people's blogs too. :)
So, this is a welcome to my "new" blog. Yes, I know, the name is the same, and it still looks the same, but I'm kind of starting over with my blog. First of all, because it's been so long since I've posted. And secondly, because none of the pictures in my previous posts would show up, and that's why I deleted all of the other posts.
With that said...welcome to my blog, Illuminator!
Emily

Matthew 5:16 In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.

2 comments: