Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Song of the Week! - Beautiful You

A friend of mine suggested that I start making a weekly post about a song. Considering my love for music, I thought it was a brilliant idea ;) I love talking about my favorite songs and artists. So what better place to do that than on here?!

Not too long ago someone told me about a song they had heard on the radio that morning. The only things they remembered were that it was cheerful sounding, and had the word beautiful in it a lot. :) We racked our brains for a little while trying to figure out what the song was called. Beautiful One by Tim Hughes? No. Beautiful, beautiful by Francesca Battistelli? Nope. Beautiful You by Johnny Diaz? Nada.


 A few days later I remembered that conversation and decided to figure out what song it was. Turns out it was called "Beautiful You" and is by Trent Monk. And since that day I've probably listened to the song 50 times.Haha :)

Soo...I would highly recommend that you sit back, relax, and listen to this song! :)


Emily



No comments:

Post a Comment