Sunday, August 19, 2012

Peek Into My Week

August 12-18
First of all...August 12-18...am I the only one who that seems crazy to? Already August..almost September..where has the year gone?! It seems like school just finished and now it's already starting back!...anyways :) here's some pictures from my week!


IMG_3075
AUGUST 13TH WAS LEFT HANDERS’ DAY! It made me feel so special xD
 
IMG_3024IMG_3037IMG_3047IMG_3041
Went to a Big Daddy Weave concert with my friends! :)

IMG_3110IMG_3111
Going running with Timothy! And Natalie wanted to get a picture :)

IMG_3140
We went to go play baseball with our friends…but…it started storming…and considering that we were sitting on a metal bench, in a metal dugout, with huge metal poles around us..we decided to be smart little people and leave ;)




You have now officially peeked into my week ;)

Emily


No comments:

Post a Comment